Cerevel Talks Digital — Biomarkers, Innovation, and Real World Patient Data
In this Real Talk Webinar on Real World Evidence, AiCure and uMotif bring together a panel representing sponsors, solution providers, and patients to explore how technology can enhance the patient experience by harnessing the power of collaboration and real-time data.
- Cathy Molohan, Patient Advocate
- Ed Ikeguchi MD, CEO at AiCure
- Bruce Hellman, CEO & Co-Founder at uMotif
- Matthew Leoni MD MBA, VP, Global Clinical Development at Cerevel Therapeutics
- Marlen Rattiner, VP, Product Management at AiCure (Moderator)
Tune in to Harnessing Technology to Unlock Meaningful Patient Insights to learn how technology can help paint a complete picture of patient health. The panelists discuss how a broad range of smartphone-powered solutions, from eCOA assessments that track overall well-being to digital biomarkers that analyze subtle visual and auditory cues objectively, can be used to measure disease progression.