Now Streaming: AbbVie and Syneos Put Patient Data to Work with AI
Join our panel of experts for thought-provoking insights on predictive analytical tools that can augment the trial process and deepen understanding of patient trends and behaviors.
- Kyle Holen MD, Head of Development Design Center at AbbVie
- Alexandria Wise- Rankovic PhD SVP, Clinical Development at Syneos Health
- Rich Christie MD PhD, Chief Development Officer at AiCure
In an era filled with technological advancements, pharmaceutical companies have significant opportunities for evolution. The highly data-driven industry has, over the years, seen a tremendous explosion in its stream of patient data. With the wealth of data available, leveraging predictive analytics can guarantee a better understanding of patient trends and behaviors. Powerful artificial intelligence technologies have emerged, enabling study teams to better analyze and mine these data sets.
- Accelerating the use of predictive analytics to streamline clinical trials
- Identifying the link between analytics and patient behavior
- Addressing privacy considerations and other challenges